Avigail sees clients at her home counselling room near Croy on Mondays and Tuesdays and in Inverness every second Thursday. Please visit Avigail’s page for exact times on those days, or see below. Avigail does not offer therapy by phone, email, Skype, or any other remote method, to clients she has not already worked with in person.
- BEFORE you contact us to make an appointment please read here about what we don’t do and the conditions we do not work with. For ethical and legal reasons we can make no exceptions.
- If you do send an enquiry by email, text or voice message, please state your age as we don’t work with people under 18. We also need to know if you have ever had a psychiatric diagnosis and if so what it was, because there are conditions we don’t work with.
- All contact with a therapist right from the initial enquiry is confidential (Be aware that there are ethical and legal limitations to confidentiality, even in private practice. These are listed in the Ethics page.)
- £65 — Individual session
- £70 — Relationship session
- £80 —Family therapy session
- £75 — Supervision
- Corporate Consultancy Fees: £95 an hour
- £60 — Individual session
- Payment is due at the end of the session by card, cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Avigail’s & Lorna’s sessions are 90 minutes long.
- We ask for 24 hours notice for cancellations or the full fee applies. This does not apply in the event of an emergency or illness.
For enquiries and new referrals, please contact us between Monday and Friday during office hours. Weekend or after-hours phone messages, texts or emails will be attended to as soon as possible during office hours on weekdays.
To make an appointment contact
Avigail – M: 07913 295 029 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorna – M: 07917 125 346 or by email at email@example.com
Times & Location — Avigail
Monday —10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00
Tuesday — 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
Monday & Tuesday appointments are at my home counselling room near Croy. Address: Kilmalieu Cottage, Croy IV2 5PW (0.5 mile before Croy if you come via the back road from Inverness. I am across the field from Cantraybridge College.) This is a quiet and private location.
Thursday — 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00
From the 17th of January 2019 Thursday appointments will alternate between Inverness and my home counselling room near Croy.
The Inverness counselling room is at Therapy 1st, 1st floor, 1 Ardross Street, Inverness IV3 5NN. (Please be aware that there is no disabled access and that there is a waiting area, where you might see other people waiting for their appointments.)
Times & Location — Lorna
Monday to Friday in the evening and on Saturday mornings. All sessions are in Inverness at Therapy 1st, 1st floor, 1 Ardross Street, Inverness IV3 5NN. (Please be aware that there is a waiting room, and you might see other people waiting for their appointments.)