Fully Human is a private psychotherapy practice. It is not an emergency service and does not provide around the clock urgent or crisis help.
If you are in some kind of trouble, if you are contemplating taking your own life or someone else’s, if you are under threat, there are services that can help you 24/7. Here are a few possibilities:
• The Samaritans — 08457 90 90 90 –You can talk to the Samaritans any time you like, in your own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal.
• Trauma Counselling Line Scotland — 08088 020406 – A national telephone counselling service for adult survivors of childhood abuse.
• Combat Stress – 0800 138 1619, text 07537 404 719 or email email@example.com — Combat Stress is a 24-Hour Helpline for the military community and their families which can advise on various issues from mental health to practical support.
• Scottish Women’s Aid — Scottish Women’s Aid is the lead organisation in Scotland working towards the prevention of domestic abuse. http://www.scottishwomensaid.org.uk/advice-information-lp/women
• Rape & Sexual Abuse Service Highland (RASASH) — A new charitable service based in Inverness. RASASH provides accessible, appropriate and high quality emotional and practical support, information and advocacy for survivors, their non-abusing partners, family and friends. http://www.rasash.org.uk
• Rape Crisis Scotland (6pm to midnight daily) Ph: 08088 010302 http://www.rapecrisisstoland.org.uk
• Young people in the Scottish Highlands — Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), based on the Raigmore Hospital Site. Ph: 01463 705597
• Young people anywhere in the UK
PAPYRUS — Prevention of Young Suicide UK — HOPELineUK: 0800 068 41 41)
YoungMinds — A charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people — Parents Helpline: 0808 802 5544)
• You can also contact your GP, the police, the emergency line ‘999’ if it is an emergency, or the NHS24 number: ‘111′.