- I see clients at my counselling room in Cawdor on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday & Fridays.
- BEFORE you contact me to make an appointment please read here about what I don’t do and the conditions I do not work with. For ethical and legal reasons I can make no exceptions.
- If you do send an enquiry by email, text or voice message, please state your age as I don’t work with people under 18.
- I also need to know if you have ever had a psychiatric diagnosis and if so what it was, because there are conditions I don’t work with.
- All contact with a therapist right from the initial enquiry is confidential (Be aware that there are ethical and legal limitations to confidentiality, even in private practice. These are listed in the Ethics page.)
- Please be aware that I cannot see members of the same family or people in other close personal relationships at the same time for individual therapy, unless it is in the context of family or relationship therapy.
- Remote session by Zoom or Skype are available only to existing clients.
- Individual session — £70
- Relationship session — £75
- Family session — £85
- Supervision session — £80
- Corporate Consultancy Fees — £100 an hour + travel
- Clinical reports (to GPs, psychiatrists, solicitors, courts, police, employers, etc.) — £48 an hour.
(Payment is due at the end of the session by card, cash or bank transfer. An invoice will be provided.)
- All psychotherapy and supervision sessions are up to 90 minutes long.
- Please give me 24-hours notice for cancellations or the full fee applies. (Does not apply in the event of an emergency or illness.)
For enquiries and new referrals, please contact me between Monday and Friday during office hours. Weekend or after-hours phone messages, texts or emails will be attended to as soon as possible during office hours on weekdays.
- Ph: 07913 295 029
- Email (preferred): email@example.com
Days & Times
Unit 5, Old School, Cawdor, Nairn IV12 5BL (if your SatNav is giving you trouble, try IV12 5XP) — There is no special sign at the front of building yet. The existing sign still says ‘Cawdor Primary School’.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday — 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- Remote sessions by VC (Video Conferencing) are available only to existing clients.