From Monday, 9th of March I will start seeing clients at my new premises at the Old School in Cawdor. This new location will replace my home counselling room near Croy.
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday — 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- Every second Thursday (starting the 12th of March in Cawdor and alternating with Inverness) — 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
*I am usually heavily booked so please be aware that there can be a three to four week wait to make a first appointment. If you need to see someone urgently, please do not wait for me.
Unit 8, Old School
(If your SatNav is having trouble with the above address, try the postcode: IV12 5XP)
- There is ample parking available on the building grounds. It’s obvious where it is when you arrive at the location.
- Unit 8 (the counselling room) is to the left as you enter the foyer. Turn right at the end and the room is at the end of that corridor. It will be clearly marked with a sign on the door.
- The toilets are conveniently located on the left hand side of the corridor leading to the counselling room.